What is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may reduce the surface stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is used to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that may make its aqueous solution create a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot be a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The primary purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to possess a lot of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents may also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this problem. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. A lot more than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation across the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material found in foamed cement is cement, that has an outstanding bond with all the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it may increase the fireproof performance from the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has got the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is also made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength from the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement created using it will be in a closed state independent of every other, and there is absolutely no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is extremely high. In the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing and also heat preservation properties and better strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are commonly used in the construction area and they are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents will also be found in the broad area and they are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents will also be found in the bridge area, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
High Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Charge Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])